Ibotta Reviews: What is Ibotta?


Ibotta is a portable shopping application intended to spare you time and acquire you money back on brand name things you as of now purchase! They guarantee no tricks and genuine money you can move to your PayPal, Venmo, or gift vouchers. 

The Ibotta application is free and accessible for download on Google Play for Android and iTunes store for iPhone clients. 

In the event that you join now you can begin getting back genuine cash on your ordinary looking for staple goods, clothing, refreshments, hardware and makeup. 

Refer your friends and procure much more! 

Enticing, would it say it isn't? "Igotta" see about that myself!

I chanced upon Ibotta a couple of months prior while perusing faithfulness card applications in the Google Play store. You know how it goes, you're looking through a certain something, get diverted you wind up gazing at something totally extraordinary. Eventually, Ibotta grabbed my eye. "Money back coupons on all that you purchase" ? Not dark stuff either - staples, similar to drain, eggs, bread, veggies... most likely there must be a trick. While I'm not a coupon scissors I appreciate not paying more than I need to for anything. 

There were over 50K Ibotta surveys on Google Play and a decent 4-something (out of five) star rating. 

Strangely, the surveys got through Amazon downloads (at the time a little over a hundred audits on the off chance that I review) weren't as positive (3-something out of 5 star rating). That pestered me since it wasn't only the lower generally speaking rating - it was the kind of pessimism in the remarks that caused the most concern. A couple of clients remarked being long time members with as much as 300 dollars in gathered income having their record handicapped because of supposed terms of administration infringement, and so on.. It's difficult to decide the legitimacy of those cases altogether and it was certifiably not a huge level of the grievances so I continued with a wary mentality.

I went to the ibotta surveys on itunes and found generally 20K audits of the application giving a general 4-something out of 5 star rating. This brought me more into the "alright. I'll give the application a possibility" method of reasoning. Along these lines, I went to the ibotta website webpage to find out additional. At last, I confirmed that it appeared to be simple enough so I downloaded and introduced the free application. 

The sign up was simple enough. They give the standard FaceBook and Google+ logins however I settled on the old-school email login. All things considered, they likewise required age, sexual orientation, and birth date (data they as of now have on you when you join through the internet based life). As the truism goes, in the event that something is free on the web, at that point you are the item!

Post a Comment

0 Comments